ok none of that bullshit emotional stuff
THESE are the best feelings in the world:
- peeing after holding it in all day
- faking ill and getting sent back to bed
- when you sing really emotionally and give yourself shivers b/c you’re fucking star quality
- getting a back massage
- seeing somebody you don’t like fall over omfg
- when you try and talk to your pet in their language and you feel like you’re having a conversation (this might just be me idk)
agirlwithhairlikethis: Scott Pilgrim: The 7 Evil Exes Drinking Challenge
How to play: Put in your Scott Pilgrim DVD, Blu-Ray, or whatever you use to watch it. Each drink is meant to be consumed after an ex is defeated. You can either mix drinks before hand, or after you’re finished your current if you’re short on glasses. Overall, the containers needed would be:
- 4 Shot Glasses
- 2 Drinking Glasses
- 1 Double Shot Glass
You can get away with having one of each as well, just making it easier I guess. :P
So onto the drinks.
Matthew Patel - The Fireball
- Captain Morgan’s.
- Top with Bacardi 151
CAUTION! : This shot, CAN be lit on fire. If you decide to do so BE CAREFUL. Originally we had it in the recipe that they needed to be lit, but we had a BIG issue putting them out. For this reason, I heavily advise NOT TO IGNIGHT YOUR SHOT UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE OF WHAT YOU’RE DOING!
Lucas Lee - The Grind
- Shot of Jagermeister
- Cup of Red Bull (We used NOS, but traditionally these are done with Redbull)
When Lucas Lee gets on the rail, drop the shot glass into the redbull, and chug. If you don’t finish it by the time he’s KO’d, you need to start over.
Todd Ingram - Fair Trade Blend with Soy Milk
- 1 shot of Vodka
- 1 shot of Bailey’s
- 1 shot of Kahlua
- Mix in Silk Soy Milk. (Chocolate if you want it to look like Coffee)
Roxy Richter - The Sexy Phase
- 1/2 shot of Buttershots
- 1/2 shot of Bailey’s
Ken and Kyle Katayanagi - The Twin Dragons
- 1 shot Momokawa Diamond
- 1 shot Momokawa Pearl
Layer the 2 on top of one and other in a double shot glass.
Gideon Gordon Graves - GGG Bomb
- 1/2 shot Grey Goose Vodka
- 1/2 shot Goldschlager
Drinks created and photographed by AGirlWithHairLikeThis.
Yes. I believe before I mumbled something about a giveaway.
Now, I am not terribly artistic and I don’t own anything fascinating, so I crafted some shot glass based nonsense on the off chance someone might be interested.
Also, if anyone wants, I can make custom shot recipes for each of the people.
Lord, I hope I’m not encouraging underage drinking.
- Only two reblogs per day
- I don’t care if you’re following me.
- Ends July 15th
- Yes, I will ship anywhere.
- Yes, I will pay for the shipping (but not really, I know a guy.).
Made my day :3
1. Favorite Color: Black :)
2. Least Favorite Color: Green tbh, never got it too work for me like the other 4
3. Favorite Card: Stromkirk Captain, it powers up my deck so much :D
4. Least Favorite Card: Anything with double strike ¬¬
5. Favorite Deck you own: Probably my vampire deck :)
6. Favorite Deck you don’t own: My friend Kieren’s Blue deck, it’s just really well built and fun :)
7. Least Favorite Deck to play against: Jack’s ****ing enchant deck. It’s a massive dick, has too much lifelink and is stupid ¬¬
8. Favorite Ravnica Guild: House Dimir
9. Your EDH General: Kaalia of the Vast
10. Favorite Format: Modern
11. When you started playing: About a year
12. Favorite Set or Block: Zendikar
13. Favorite Mechanic: Deathtouch/First Strike. Makes my day when I pull that off with my vamp deck :3
14. Favorite Creature Type: Vampire/Angel
15. What kinds of effects/game states do you love most?: Stalemates, where the game slowly progresses and it’s just a matter of waiting for the right card :D
Pro bending is so cool, why can’t we have it :(
Gotta suck to be an earth bender though, you’re kinda limited on shot spaces :P
captain tahno’s adventures in cockblocking, ep. 1 (x)
Secret subtext or clever caption? :P